We are dedicated in our efforts to provide the healthiest and happiest pups, and we aren't afraid to stand behind them. Each puppy adopted from Golden Valley comes with a 2 year Health Guarantee!
1. This Cavapoo puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
2. This Cavapoo puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to two years from its birth date. This includes the following conditions: epilepsy, deafness, blindness, liver shunt, or heart murmur. The 2 Year Health Guarantee does not include minor illnesses, hernias, hypoglycemia, giardia or coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
3. The Cavapoo puppy is guaranteed for one week from the delivery date against any viral illness. The delivery date as defined in this document is the date in which the purchaser (or representative of the purchaser) takes physical possession of the puppy.
4. The purchaser is required to take their Cavapoo puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within three (3) business days of the delivery date. If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the Cavapoo puppy may be exchanged with a healthy Cavapoo puppy of the same quality when one becomes available. All shipping is at the expense of the purchaser.
5. If the Cavapoo puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three business days, then the health guarantee on the Cavapoo puppy is void.
6. If the Cavapoo puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 24 months of its birth date, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser, when one becomes available. A written statement from the licensed veterinarian must be provided. The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
7. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred, unless seller provides written and signed consent to do so. The decision to reimburse bills incurred is determined by the seller at their discretion. At no time will your credit exceed the purchase price of your puppy (the purchase price does not include shipping or any special arrangements). The seller assumes no responsibility for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or behavior problems. Once the Cavapoo puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the puppy.
8. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
9. The purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heart worm preventative, provide adequate housing according to state law; confine the animal in a fenced yard or a kennel run, or walk on leash, but not restrain the dog on rope or chain.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the Cavapoo puppy for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.
Copyright © 2018 Golden Valley Puppies - All Rights Reserved.
Cavapoo Puppies for Sale